Monday, August 27, 2012

A new begining


It all started a little over a year ago.  While planning my son's 3rd birthday party, I ran into the loveliest of party blogs.  The TomKat Studio.  Through the pages of her blog the perennially preppy Kim Stoegbauer inspired and compelled me to produce the most adorable pirate party ever.  

This past year I have been hosting a kid friendly party at my house at every opportunity I could find.  Here is a link to the party book I've put together:


Shutterfly photo books offer a variety of layouts and cover options to choose from.


It just so happened that when one of my new Facebook friends and the owner of Cru Home, Allyson Huth, saw this photo...


... She asked me to join in her new venture:  Cru Home Events.  Wow!  After that, things snowballed fast into several fun and fabulous adventures.

1.   I have joined Cru Events under the kids division and I am in the middle of developing a super cool Halloween party for them.

2.  I have officially incorporated, thus the Catherine Hopkins Designs, Inc. logo.  (See previous blog entry).

3.   I have developed a line of trademarked "My Party Box" boxes, where a whole party is tucked away beautifully in a box to be sold at Cru Home (I will feature these on upcoming blog entries.)

4.  I have opened an Etsy shop, Catherine Hopkins Inc. where a few of my handmade, original art creations will be offered to the public.  Please, go take a look. 

5.  I am in the process of designing beautiful fabric that you may purchase at Spoonflower very soon.  :)


Well... that's the news for now.  I will try to keep The Shiny Pebble rolling for a while.  Check back often.  The next few posts will be pretty.  

Hugs and Kisses,
Catherine




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails