Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Yummy Cupcake


I just tried the Fun da-middles cupcake mix from Betty Crocker and it was pretty awesome.  It is a yummy chocolate cupcake mix with a creamy vanilla filling.  After they came out of the oven I topped them off with tiny marshmallows and put them under the broiler for a few seconds.  Awesome!  I am sending these to school tomorrow to celebrate my son's birthday.  I hope the kids like it.  :)

The topper came from my Explore. Dream. Discover collection.  I have drawn four adventurer's hats inspired by Mark Twain's quote:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." 




3 comments:

Bobi Jensen said...

Yum!


I started my very first "Weekend Warmth" Linky party...and there are no rules. Please join in!

http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com/2012/09/weekend-warmth.html

Nici @ Posed Perfection said...

These look delicious and the toppers are adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Nici

Carol Viégas Artes said...

Lindo!!! E está com cara de delícia.hhehe
Gostei do novo visual do blog.
Beijos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails