Saturday, January 30, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

So let's just say I've put on some weight in the past few months...  OK I'm done with that. So in order to speed up my metabolism (with the extra benefit of keeping me alert now that G-Man's two naps a day are all but a fading memory...)  I decided I needed to drink more coffee.  So my intake has gone up from one cup a day to say... 4 to 6? Hmm...  Now, there is NO research backing up my metabolism story - it is just a hunch I am going on.  And I bet it would probably work, if I didn't "lace" my hot beverage with half a cup of cream and three scoops of sugar.  But I digress...


Breakfast Central at my house.  It's a little cluttered, but funcional.  The Chat Noir cup you ask?  Most husbands bring their wives nice luxury gifts when they travel abroad.  But I am loved.   I get coffee mugs, place mats and wooden tulips... wait for future posts. 

So other people, my lovely friend D.D. for one, enjoy drinking tea instead.  Healthy Green Tea at that.   D.D. and other friends have mentioned this little coffee maker that uses pods to make a one serving dose of the brew.  They find a large selection of these delectable treats at Bed, Bath and Beyond of all places.


Here is the online selection at BBB.



The question of the day is... Have you tried any of these sunshine in a cup treats and what was your favorite?

                                                      

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have tried the one cup brew pod deals and I love them! I personally do not own one but use them often and clients homes. As for the sunshine in the cup good for you tea, haven't tried those, I stick to the Twinnings English Breakfast tea, it is wonderful especially with sugar and milk in it.
Karn

The Shiny Pebble said...

Hi Karn, thanks for the excellent input. This is actually what I envisioned this blog will become - a forum for us all to share our knoledge and experience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails