Monday, June 14, 2010

Five Fun Filled Facts

I have come to realize that everybody enjoys a measure of good gossip… In my case, not so much the tabloid type, but the kind of "news" that makes our heart beat just a little faster and our ears perk up a bit to make sure we don't miss out on all of the intricate and tantalizing details. So… Listen up, because I have quite a few tweeting news from my side of the blog neighborhood:



Topping my List: Did you hear about Décor to Adore's Oprah Audition? That's right, our own Laura Ingalls Gunn has submitted a fantastic show idea for Oprah's new network. Her show will transform drab to fab finds in a very budget friendly way without sacrificing style and excellent taste. Here is the tipper: Every day a new fabulous blogger will be featured. How fun is that?! Now, this is a popularity contest. So let's help out our sister blogger and go vote for her. Watch her lovely video and click that big green vote button!!!





Here is a good one for all of us who love dishes and china! Our dear Susan from Between Naps On The Porch has opened up a vintage china Etsy shop, In The Butler's Pantry. I am sure we will all find some fabulous treasures there. She is in the process of stocking up her shop right now -- apparently having a really hard time letting go of some of her new finds. Can you blame her?



Now what good gossip list wouldn't include cute babies? Our sweet little Sage has arrived. Sage is the second child of our dear Carissa from lowercase letters. And what a cutie! You are going to have to stop by her blog to take a look at that sweet little baby, as I am not in the habit of posting kids in my blog. Ok, so who looks this good right after having a child?! No fair.




Here is one to keep you coming back for more: multitalented Susan Fox of Love Where You Live, blogger, business owner and editor for Home and Garden magazine, is starting a fantastic new series. It will be a Saturday post called "Her Favorite Space - at Home with ( the featured blogger)" . Yours truly will be featured. I am soooo excited about this one!  This Saturday is the first post of the series.  Don't miss it!



And of course! If you haven't heard it yet The Shiny Pebble is having a party this Wednesday, June 16th, to celebrate the finale of my Designer Challenge. Fabulously stylish bloggers from all over the world will be linking up to the party and sharing their secrets and insights on throwing a successful party. You are all invited. Pick a dress and join in! It will be lots of fun and fabulous!!!!

14 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

A party! YAY! xx

Decor To Adore said...

Oh sweet Catherine thank you so very much. You are such a dear.

Let me know when you need the living room post. Be blessed my friend.

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Love the "gossip"! I feel soooo in the loop now;)!

Can't wait for your party!

Enjoy!
Cathy

My Galveston Cottage said...

Thank you so very much, Catherine, for helping me spread word about the new Saturday series at Love Where You Live. The first one will feature Vicky at Room Service -- Decorating 101. I'm looking forward to seeing your personal and very favorite place!!! I'm so glad you said yes!!! I'll be posting more about it later today, plus showing one or two of my "places." hugs, -susan

lisaroy said...

Who doesn't love a party?! : )

Allie and Pattie said...

Catherine, we're in and out this week (travelling), but I can't wait to see your Wednesday post!
xoxo pattie

Averill said...

Love a good bit of gossip -- and a list of new-to-me bloggers that I simply must check out now!

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Catherine...you are a love for posting about my new Etsy shop! Now I just need to get busy learning how to list items. :-)
Thanks again! I'm off to vote for Laura...how exciting! :-)
Susan

carissa said...

oh my goodness gracious... you are much too kind! thanks for thinking of us, sweet gal! you totally made me blush! this is such a cool post! the oprah thing rocks!

Splenderosa said...

I'm really cheering for Laura & think the blogger feature would be great. Susan will do great on ETSY for sure. Now about all that turquoise up top...I'm in love.
xx's

OneCraftyFox said...

What a great way to feature your favorite bloggers and also keep us up to date on the latest gossip :) I voted for Laura, that armoire makeover was fabulous!!

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

How and where you are able to link up to such fabulous info is truly impressive. Thanks for keeping someone like me feeling like I can be on the other side of looking glass just for logging on :) Love it all!!!

Blair McLeod said...

so excited i got to be your 200th follower!! :)

Blair McLeod said...

great post - so fun!!

just found your blog for the first time -- love it!!

xo,
your newest follower

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails