Thank you so much Christina from Greige, who has awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger award. Christina writes a very celebrated blog and runs several business, one of them is My Sparrow, an online shop that I'd love for you all to visit. I am specially enamored with her table and glass ware selections.
In order to accept this award, I must share 7 things about me. So here we go:
- I love to eat food with my hands... lobster, crabs, pizza, pomegranates... it is a fun experience when I allow myself to be messy, which is unlike my nature. I have been working on being messier in other facets of my life. My son is making the learning curve disappear pretty quickly.
- I love the color blue.
- I love nature: gardening,the beach, snow covered mountains, the sound of falling leaves.
- I love video games, specially the adventure ones like King's Quest or any of the Laura Croft versions.
- I love British Literature. The Lady of The Lake is one of my favorites.
- I wake up in the middle of the night to listen to George Noory on Coast to Coast.
- I worked for Enron, became an American citizen, got married, moved to New Jersey then Europe back to Jersey and then Knoxville TN, and witnessed 9/11 from my window all in the same year.
"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."
To add icing to my already delicious cake, the vibrant, sweet and artistically talented Hope Chella has sent my way her love with the You Are Going Places award. I think that I might still be sharing my experiences in 10 years, but hopefully in a different kind of medium. Blogging may just be passe by then?... We all must evolve.
Thank You Hope for choosing me. And now I am passing on the You Are Going Places award to:
Have a fun weekend you all!