Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Celebration of Spring - The most beautiful blog


If you have a favorite blog or website that you can't get enough of because of it's beauty, I'd love to hear about it.  Please, put a link on the comments.


This post is for my dear friends in Tulsa... They will totally get my adoration for these pictures. I am sure that any gardener, or anyone that appreciates beauty of any kind, will fall in love with this work as well.  All pictures are taken by Swedish blogger (Blomsterverkstad), stylist and published photographer (Blomstrand ideer), Minna Mercke Schmidt.  Her book just came out in Europe... and I'm hoping it will be getting to the States soon.

Enjoy...






 
I can't really make justice of her work, because her presentation is much 'cleaner' than mine, so go check out her blog.  And please, let me know your favorite blog or site in the comments.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Shout out for Tulsa! LOL! These pics are just great!

The Shiny Pebble said...

I know, I know... There is just a side of Tulsa that the whole world needs to know. You know Charles Faudree and many a talented designer are from there. So many of the homes are inspiring and the gardens are to die for. What can I say... I should have been an Okie! ;)

Pauline Wiles said...

What a lovely celebration of flowers, plants, and even cabbages! Beautiful images; they'd look nice on birthday cards I think.

The Shiny Pebble said...

Struggler, what a great idea. I hadn't thought about that. Good one. I just wish I could have done a better job with the layout... Still learning.

Pauline Wiles said...

PS, sorry to be very behind on comment moderation, but I've now added you to my blog roll and very happy to have you there!

nelya said...

These are insanely beautiful I love the unexpected use of vegetables intermixed with the flowers. Especially in that sweet bouquet wrapped in lettuce. We have a local market on the weekends and the "flower lady" does something similar in the summer with vegetables from her garden. I love it when my husband surprises me with a carrot and radish bouquet in a sweet mason jar!

The Shiny Pebble said...

You are sooo lucky to live in a town with weekend markets... I love that! And double lucky about the hubby surprizing you. :D

Emily said...

WOW What great pictures, thanks for sharing them, I love your blog!

Cher said...

Yes, many do not know of Tulsa's beauty for sure! (ONE of which has been recycled to Texas and is only forgiven because we know grandparent love is essential and above neighbor love) Soooo, there is one less beauty next door delivering sunflowers and premature vegetables to happy little children friends in the neighborhood. But we will love following your blog and seeing what you and your guys are up to!

The Shiny Pebble said...

Hi Emily. So sweet of you to comment. Welcome.

The Shiny Pebble said...

Dear Chery. Yay, what a treat it is to see you here. Missing you all terribly. Thank you for the kind words.

Tootsie said...

wow...these photos are just amazing..thanks for sharing them.
thanks for linking in this week. I am sorry it took so long to get over here and see...I just can't seem to get to the end of the busy around here these days! I do hope you will link in again...I have enjoyed my visit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails