Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Look who is reading my blog!

(picture credit)

You never know who is looking at your blogs, y'all!

UNLESS, of course, the lurkers are lurking from their Companies.  Those big enough companies that have a name associated with their IP address.

Imagine little ol' me's astonishment when I saw in my logs that Wisteria and Hearst were looking at my humble postings.  Awesome!  To see why they were here, read this.

You see, I should be flattered, but the feeling is more one of 'good, it's about time'.  When I wrote that piece, I didn't know how far it would go.  But I wanted to let Hearst, or any other willing publishing company, know how I felt in the hopes that something will be done about it.  "Be the change you want to see in the world", a young reader wrote.

Well, let's see where this will take us.  Who will it be next?  Dare I hope Williams-Sonoma Home?

9 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Oh, you can bet WS will be looking if they haven't already. Whenever I post about Pottery Barn, I get a ton of traffic from San Francisco. Ahem.

The Shiny Pebble said...

I know, I read one of your entries about PB. It is only the smart thing for these companies to be doing if they are interested in keeping their market share.

nelya said...

Well good for you. Money talks. And your points are all valid and well-written. What else could they do but take notice.

Pauline Wiles said...

Yes, they should be reading, but it's still exciting for us small-bies when they do! I've had a few visits that seem to come from an Ethan Allen intranet, and I'm enormously flattered by that.

The Shiny Pebble said...

nkp, thank you for your sweet words.

The Shiny Pebble said...

Struggler, did you write about them? If so, please share the link here so we can all learn f/ your experience.

Karena said...

Catherin, something to be really proud of! Very smart of you and them!

Karena
Art by Karena

The Shiny Pebble said...

Thanks Karena. No master plan here, I was just voicing my opinion. :)

cotedetexas said...

hi - do you have the url for cote de france - i cant' find it!
thanks, Joni and no, that's not me!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails