Snowdrops (Galanthus nivales) are tiny little flowers that sprout before the Spring equinox in most places in the Northern Hemisphere. They foretell of things to come: Spring. I think they make the perfect reference to this award.
I keep seeing all of these cute awards out there and decided that I should reward my fellow bloggies who, like me, are fairly new to this environment, and whose blogs I think are just lovely and have great potential. There are many of you out there and it was extremely difficult to narrow things down.
Today, I am awarding 5 blogs as my newbie faves. In order to qualify, these blogs must be less than 18 months old at the time of the award. I picked that age because my son just turned one and a half. All I ask of them is to pass the appreciation forward to their favorite new blogs.
Please, also give credit where credit belongs by linking the image back to the fabulous Minna at http://blomsterverkstad.blogspot.com .
And now, without further ado and in no specific order, my favorite new blog award goes to:
- Aesthetic Oiseau - for having a sense of color and style not usually associated with "techies"
- Dori the Giant - for having a message - what a sweet young lady
- Paris Pastry - for being so yummy and i love the voting
- Struggling to be Stylish - for originality and great insight on blogging
- Ragland Hill Social - for her fabulously themed posts